Controller for the Rovers comprising the dGPS Trimble R8 kit. Different survey styles which are available on the Rovers may be used depending on the surveying at hand.
Before use checklist:
1. Make sure the controllers are sufficiently charged (this should preferably be completed the night before).
2. Make sure that the instruments have been turned off correctly and are not left on accidentally while charging or when not in use.
After use checklist:
1. Make sure the controllers are put on charge following their use in the field.
2. Make sure all data is removed and backed up on the server as well as the individual computer, and if no longer necessary deleted from the controller.
3. Make sure that your required Rinex data is downloaded from the Ordinance Survey website within three weeks.