Overview for the LEICA Builder 100 - T100 9" Construction Theodolite with Laser Plummet
LEICA Builder 100 9" Construction Theodolite
For anybody working on or around a site with the need of a simple, intuitive, yet innovative, long-lasting and powerful measuring tool.
With the Leica Builder, Leica Geosystems has designed a perfectly tailored tool for every construction job. Regardless of your profession, Builder will amazingly accelerate your work flow. From simple tasks to professional all-day use, the Builder Series offers a scalable product family that exactly meets your needs.
Leica Builder 100 - if you need to trust angles and alignments
With a laser plummet for simple and fast setup over control line, dual axis compensation for accurate plumbing, endless drives eliminating steps, audible notice for 90° turns, graphical leveling aid for fast and convenient setup and IP55 rating, the Leica Builder 100 is an outstanding theodolite.
Builder does it all: Setting out boards, transfer alignments to / from boards or simply storing all board data in the builder.
- Precise transfer–directly from plans
- to the jobsite
- No tapes, strings, or plumbing-up
- Re-setting damaged/missing boards
- take minutes
Columns, formwork, greenhouses, racking, fencing lines, structures or terraces. Builder takes reference lines, alignment and curves in its stride.
- Simple alignment of structures along
- the lines
- Easy transfer of line and offset values
- from the plan
- Straightforward layout in inclined
How much m³ did you really move today? Cutting to formation, mass haul, cut / fills, stockpile monitoring –keep right on top of your earthworks progress with Builder.
- No more rough-guessing of truckloads
- Fast and accurate volume determination
- Digital protocol
Is that formwork vertical? Sufficient clearance between crane and roof? Are those walls parallel? Is the drainage at the right grade? Are this true 90°?
- Checks in situ, precise and
- Measure to non-accessible
- Hardly possible with plumb bob
- and tape
Carpenters, landscapers, stage builders, architects, utilities companies, steel and façade constructors–all use Builder to record as-builts quickly and accurately.
- Stores “as built” data for client records,
- e.g. for future reconstruction
- Data storage in the Builder or externally
- via interface
- Easy integration in the CAD planning
How many roof tiles? Want to be doubly-sure how much asphalt to order for the parking lot? Will those windows fit? Builder has the answer in m².
- Ideal for tender preparation for
- surfaces of all kind
- Facts immediately on the spot
- 1-person mode via reflectorless
- measuring saves cost and time
- Simple capturing of inclined surfaces
Transfer of reference heights, define datum lines, marking ground floor elevations, checking remote heights – also vertically the Builder is powerful.
- Height transfer in one work step
- Height differences are no problem
- Only 1 person required
Leica Laser Technology
Excellent signal strength and pinpoint accuracy, where you need it most.
- “Know what’s being measured”
- Precise measurement to corners and
- edges too
Data exchange via USB Stick or Bluetooth
- Handy removable data storage
- Cable-free and fast connection
- New plan loadable simply on site
Professionals appraise the Builder’s on-board programs designed to be the right tool for every job.
- A solution for every application
- Amazing ease of use
- Versatile and fast to learn
Simple, clear & intuitive Graphical Interface and best-in-class display technology
- Graphical assistance thanks to spacious
- Class-leading visibility, in all light
- Graphic supports daily work flow
Setup with Control Line or coordinates Existing axis form the reference line for the Builder.
- Same procedure as known from
- working with the tape
- Work with line and offset values
- straight from the plan
- Free choice of setup positions
the world is getting smaller, Builder is prepared.
- Switch between 3 languages of your
- No errors due to linguistic misunderstandings
- 25 languages available
Connect Leica DX10
field controller Load your preferred Software tool and keep working as usual.